I consume a ton of content – articles, podcasts, videos, apps, etc. Each month, I’ll share a list of the best investing resources I’ve found to help your journey towards becoming a better investor.
Here are 5 great investing resources for June:
- Resource 1: The Why Wait? Podcast – I appeared on Rob Berk’s podcast last week to discuss how I started investing, entrepreneurship and why we don’t need to settle for average returns as individual investors. Tune in for a surprise announcement during the show!
- Resource 2: Money, Investing & Stock Market Book Lovers Facebook Page – We created this Facebook page to start a community around recommending some of the best investing books. Join the conversation; we’d love to hear some of your picks.
- Resource 3: How Short Selling Works – For those looking for further clarification on how the Gamestop chaos ensued this year, this video simplifies the concept behind the madness — Short Selling. It also compares short-sellers to long-term investors to demonstrate risk and rewards.
- Resource 4: Concentrated Compounding with Shree Viswanathan – I recently stumbled upon this podcast by Capital Employed. The guest described his perspective on concentrated compounding, a strategy our team uses when making investment decisions.
- Resource 5: The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing – Originally written by Warren Buffett’s mentor, Benjamin Graham, this latest version has invaluable commentary by Jason Zweig from the Wall Street Journal.
This book is considered the value investor’s Bible. It’s comprehensive and somewhat dry but contains a wealth of profitable information.
Like Peter Lynch, Graham discusses metrics and ways to calculate intrinsic value while breaking down what to look for when analyzing companies. This book is for serious fundamental investors and number crunchers. You’re looking for companies that have been unjustly discounted by the market, buying them cheap and holding them until they become profitable.
This book is essentially a college course, in and of itself. If you pair this with a few YouTube videos, you can level up your investing knowledge without paying for tuition!
What are the best resources you’ve come across recently? Whether it’s a website, book, podcast, video, or app, I’d love to hear about it and may even feature your pick in a future email!
Hit reply and let me know…
Ready to find out more?
We're watching the stock market so you won't have to. Get our instant text and email trade alerts whenever we make a trade and gain exclusive access to a multi-million dollar portfolio.
Try out Membership today with a 60-day free trial.
Transform Your Portfolio
Trade alongside an individual investor who's more than TRIPLED the market over the last ten years
(832.92% return vs. the S&P’s 210.34%, as of 5/31/2023).
Our average annual return over those ten years is
25.02% compared to 11.99% for the S&P 500.
Try out Membership today with a money-back guarantee.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.